As additive manufacturing processes are getting into mainstream industrial production, it becomes more important than ever to demonstrate Quality Assurance to create quality products. The Quality Assurance for Additive Manufacturing (AM) course will provide attendees with a robust baseline knowledge of what Quality Assurance means for AM, and what to consider when making components for critical applications. This short course will cover the requirements to establish a process flow in an AM facility based on ISO/ASTM standards, and develop an internal qualification framework that could eventually lead to pursuing external third-party certifications.
Who should attend:
This course is aimed at individuals who wish to increase their knowledge in Quality Assurance as well as those who have experience with other manufacturing technologies and wish to understand where AM may be different. More experienced individuals are encouraged to join the course to support with validation of their knowledge.
After completing the course, the attendees will be able to achieve the following,
- Understanding of quality assurance aspects for AM process and products
- Knowledge of the quality requirements for an AM facility
- Able to link quality concepts to the requirements of Qualification and Certification
- Appreciate the need for quality assurance for AM process chain
- Understanding on factory and site acceptance test for machine qualification
- Considerations while making parts for critical applications.
- Preparing the facility to meet 3rd party certification requirements
Price: $210 (USD) / $295 (SGD)