The NAMIC Global Additive Manufacturing Summit returns with its first in-person edition after two years of pandemic impacts and restrictions. Held in conjunction with the Industry Transformation ASIA-PACIFIC – a Hanover Messe event (ITAP) 2022, the leading Industry 4.0 exhibition in Southeast Asia dedicated to advanced manufacturing and all of its related technologies.
Global Additive Manufacturing Summit will provide a one-stop learning and networking platform for students, industry professionals, and innovators along the entire AM value chain, looking to adopt additive manufacturing.
Themed “Embracing sustainability and supply chain resilience with 3D printing”, the two-day summit will discuss topics on decarbonisation and supply chain resilience through additive manufacturing. Under the Singapore Manufacturing 2030 vision together with Artificial Intelligence, and Robotics will form the cornerstone in enabling Industry 4.0 transformation, translate and commercialise 3D Printing technologies, and Digital Manufacturing in a Digital Economy.
*Virtual Passes available.
Top Reasons to Attend:
- Soak up the wealth of experience of our world class speakers
- Experience ground-breaking technological developments across Industries
- Gain insights into success stories of AM start-ups
- Network with over 300 local & international delegates
Key Topics - What to expect?
Enabling a Sustainable Future with Additive Manufacturing:
- Empowering a Sustainable World
- Resilience in our Supply Chains
- Transforming Lives and Humanity