Hosted Buyer Programme
Home / Hosted Buyer Programme
JOIN THE HOSTED BUYER PROGRAMME.
A Hosted Buyer is a senior decision-maker in charge of advancing business or manufacturing operations through the adoption of cutting-edge items or technology. ITAP seeks to assist top-level industry buyers in achieving their objectives for digital transformation initiatives.
The Hosted Buyer Programme empowers manufacturers from the regions to enable access and adopt the latest technology or products towards business or manufacturing operation advancement.
The curated 3D2N programme includes accommodation with breakfast, daily hotel and venue transfers, VIP lounge access, a customised itinerary with an Expo introduction tour to top-notch offsite tour experiences in Singapore (eg., Smart Factory and Innovation Centre), and most importantly, personalised business meetings with relevant solution providers and suppliers.
Over 350 international companies from over 25 countries will showcase their latest technology or products, enabling end users to access and adopt the appropriate Industry 4.0 solutions from the following Exhibit Profiles:
- ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING - Integrated Industrial 3D Printing
- DIGITALISATION - Integrated Processes & IT Solutions
- INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION - Factory & Process Automation, System & Industrial IT Solutions
- SMART LOGISTICS & SUPPLY CHAINS - Smart Chain Optimization, Smart Warehousing & Last-Mile Delivery
- GREEN FACTORY - Alternative Energy & Environmentally Sustainable Solutions
- INTELLIGENT MACHINE TOOLS & ENGINEERED PARTS - Smart Handling Tools & Solutions
BE OUR HOSTED BUYER
We will keep you busy, but you will enjoy every moment of it!
- Senior professionals with decision-making authority to drive the digitalisation of the organisation's business and operational processes.
- Senior management such as Chairman, President, C-Suite, General Manager, Managing Director, Digitalisation Lead, Director of Operations, Factory, Plant, IT, Engineering, etc.
- Industry-leading buyers from Aerospace, Automotive, Chemical, Consumer Goods Manufacturing, Electrical & Electronics, Energy, Food & Beverage, Logistics & Supply Chain, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, and Semiconductor.
- Organisations based mainly in Southeast Asia and North Asia.
- Actively sourcing for partners and with purchase intent in the coming 12 months
- Willing to attend at least 12 pre-scheduled meetings with recommended exhibitors of choice at the event
- Commit to attending the event in person for at least 2 days and actively participating in pre-scheduled meetings, networking opportunities, guided tours, and the site visit programme.
- Available to travel to Singapore from October 18–20, 2023.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Only applicants based in the SEA region may qualify for travel and/or accommodation subsidies.
- Each organisation is only eligible for one (1) subsidy offer.
- Only online applications submitted before September 1, 2023, will be accepted.
- Only applications with the correct attached requirements as specified in the form will be reviewed.
- Inclusion in the Hosted Buyer Programme and the awarding of subsidies will be at the discretion of the event organisers.
- Non-compliance may result in the rescindment of the subsidy.
STEP 1 - APPLY
Complete the online form and provide relevant company information, sourcing purposes, and related supporting documents.
STEP 2 - CONFIRM
Successful applicants will be notified via email within two weeks of the submission deadline. An official invitation will be sent and must be signed and returned within two weeks of invite issuance. Once the applicant(s) has confirmed their participation in the Hosted Buyer Programme, the Organiser will provide the flight ticket and/or hotel confirmation. The applicant is not required to make their own flight/or hotel reservations, depending on the hosting package.
STEP 3 - PREPARE
Indicate the preferred solution providers you would like to meet at the event and receive a customised itinerary that includes pre-scheduled meetings with the chosen solution providers, an invitation to a guided tour experience, the opportunity to attend the offsite tour to innovation centres/smart factory, and planned key activities to ensure a smooth travel experience.
STEP 4 - ATTEND
You will be required to attend a minimum of 2 days of trade exhibitions to fulfill the minimum number of scheduled business matching meetings. In addition, you will be invited to a brief interview to provide testimonials/feedback on the event and to complete a simple post-show evaluation form.
In addition to having expenses covered by the event, a qualified Hosted Buyer gains priority access to all business, networking, and a superb experience with ITAP.
- Time-Saving. Access ITAP's extensive supplier networks to get a recommendation for the most-matched solution provider.
- Money-Saving. Enjoy a hotel stay with breakfast, along with a shuttle service between the official hotel and the event venue at designated
- Craft a personalised local itinerary and schedule meetings with the recommended exhibitors of your choice with the assistance of the
Business Concierge Team.
- Privileged entry to the VIP lounge with complimentary refreshments and use of the internet and business facilities for the duration of the
- Gain priority admission to by-invitation networking sessions and off-site travel experiences in Singapore (e.g., Smart Factory and Innovation Centre).
- Take precedence for event entry through the express lane for badge collection at EXPO.
- Enjoy unlimited access to the event platform for business matching services.