NOT REGISTERED YET? REGISTER HERE
Concession Rates are extended to Students and Delegates from Emerging Countries
* Scroll left/right on the table below to view the pricing.
|Pass / Entitlement||Early Bird
(Till 14 Sep)
(From 15 Sept)
|$ 680||$ 850||$ 60|
|$ 510||$ 680|
|$ 408||$ 510|
The Technical Tour is available for event participants only. It can be purchased during the registration process.
*Concession rates for registrants from emerging economies
Concession rates are 20% and 15% respectively for the low-income and lower-middle income economies as defined by the World Bank and Lending Group Country Classification, as of December 2017. Delegates from the stipulated economies will enjoy the concession rate. Concession rates will be automatically reflected upon indication of Countries during registration signup.
70% discount for Student Pass will be automatically reflected upon indication of Job Level (Student) and you are required to submit the academic proof during the registration process. Students must also be at least 18 years old at the time of attendance. PhD Students are not entitled to this discount.
***Supporting Associations and Partners
Special promo codes are provided to the Supporting Associations and Partners to enjoy the discounted rates. Please insert the promo code at the start of the registration process.
- All fees payable are in Singapore Dollars and are subject to a 7% Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Promo codes and/or discounts cannot be accrued and can only be used once.
- Trade Visitor Pass does not include F&B entitlements and access to the conference.
- Conference fees are subjected to change without prior notice.
- Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission to attendees who do not adhere to the Terms and Conditions.
Business attire. Organisers reserve the right to refuse entry to those deemed inappropriately dressed e.g. in bermudas, shorts, sandals or slippers.
Congress badges are non-transferable and have to be worn at all times. All participants are advised to bring along personal identification as security checks may be carried out randomly at the Organisers’ discretion.