Online and offline activities and programmes for targeted audience groups defined according to levels of understanding and adoption of Industrial Industry 4.0
- The “Showcase” – an exhibition and demonstration of the applications of Industry 4.0 technologies and solutions.
- The “Knowledge Exchange” platform – closing the knowledge gap with multiple conference tracks covering business and leadership insights, technical and technology applications, case studies, panel discussions and practical approaches for Industry 4.0.
- The “Learning Journeys” – customised and curated journeys offering immersive experiences for attendees to better understand the value and benefits of Industry 4.0.
- The “Learning Lab” – an engaging demonstration area curated to showcase the applications of innovative ready-to-market products and solutions around the themes of Industrial Automation, Additive Manufacturing, Digital Factory and Smart Logistics.
- “The Sandbox” – presentations driven by communities; driving conversations and debates addressing challenge statements and practical solutions for the progressive adoption of Industry 4.0.
- The “Interchange” – an invite only online community platform that brings industry pioneers, enablers and innovators together to Connect, Engage and Trade.
- The “Startup Forum” – forging links between young enterprises and potential investors, customers and partners.
- The “Career Forum” – showcasing career options in the development of future talent.
- “Hosted Site Visits” – to innovation centres in Singapore for attendees to get a first-hand experience of innovation in practice.
- The “Networking Platforms” – at hosted receptions / networking sessions, engage with your fellow peers and potential customers/partners.
More details will be available from July 2018. Join the mailing list to receive event updates.