ABOUT INDUSTRIAL TRANSFORMATION ASIA PACIFIC
- The region’s premier Industry 4.0 event.
- Comprising components such as a trade exhibition, conference, workshops, open session learning, networking and business matching.
- Encompasses the entire value chain from R&D, design, engineering, processes, supply chains, operations, production, warehousing, intra-logistics and distribution.
- Companies will learn how Industry 4.0 processes, technologies and adopting new business models enable them to remain competitive in today’s rapidly changing industrial landscape.
- This inaugural edition in Asia is a Hannover Messe event. Hannover Messe is the world’s leading trade fair for Industrial Technology comprising all key technologies and core areas of industry – from research and development, industrial automation, IT, industrial supply, production technologies and services to energy and mobility technologies.
WHY ASIA PACIFIC?
- The 2016 Global Industry 4.0 Survey conducted by PWC states that more than a third (40%) of the industrial companies in Asia Pacific already rate their level of digitalisation as “high”, and this value is expected to rise to 69% within the next five years.
- 69% of Asia Pacific respondents in that same survey expect to reach advanced levels of digitisation by 2020.
- The Asia Pacific region is currently ahead of the global average in their level of digitisation.
- 82% of Asia Pacific respondents agree that data analytics is important to decision-making today and in the next 5 years.
- Singapore’s commitment to Advanced Manufacturing as a key driver of future economic growth has shaped government policies, investments in smart infrastructure development, work force skills upgrading, funding and development of national R&D facilities with cutting edge state-of-the-art technology.
- These combine to create an enabling framework for start-ups, SMEs and MNCs to adopt innovation with Industry 4.0 processes and solutions.
- With Global investments in state-of-the-art facilities using cutting-edge future technologies, the city is the de facto Asia Pacific Hub for Industry 4.0.
GOVERNMENT & INDUSTRY SUPPORT
- The event has garnered wide industry support from global MNCs and technology companies.
- Government agencies supporting the event are Singapore Tourism Board (STB), Economic Development Board (EDB), International Enterprise (IE) Singapore, SPRING Singapore and the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR).
- An “International Advisory Group” representing policy and practice experts will help steer thought leadership content across the spectrum of high calibre conferences that aim to bring together leaders from industry and government in Asia Pacific.